Saturday, July 13, 2013

AMSFO Installation on Windows Platform

This is the 1st time I tried a full installation of OpenAM and AM Session Failover on Windows platform. No happy beginning though. :(

There are 2 executables in the "bin" directory which are causing problem for me while I was trying out AM Session Failover. They are amsfopassword.bat and amsessiondb.bat.


When I tried to generate a password file via the amsfopassword.bat, it kept complaining that 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

Taking a look at the .bat file, I realized there is a space between "Program Files".



Anyway, I myself also think space is evil. So, I went ahead to move the default JDK to my own OpenAM directory, instead of "Program Files".



That did the trick!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment